Thursday, May 03, 2007

We have a new section on the site called MoosejawPro. I don’t love the name but that has nothing to do with my question…

Can you please click I have no interest doing this to check out MoosejawPro and answer the following survey.

A) I like this section and hope you change it up every couple weeks so I can see the best gear.
B) I like this section but I won’t ever click on it.
C) I could care less about Moosejaw Pro.
D) I could care a less about Moosejaw Pro.
E) I picture you being cute but not handsome…like a chipmunk.

When I do a survey we get so many people responding that I need to do an auto-reply. I will check every email but I won’t reply.

According to someone who sent in this question and I feel terrible because I can’t remember who, what percent of women send themselves flowers on Valentines Day? Is it 10%, 15% of 20%? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comwith the survey answer and the answer to this rather timely question. Thank you and thank you.

Yesterday’s answer was trees.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?