Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We have a new Buy 1 Get 1 Free Moosejaw promo to check out. Please click You Posted This Yesterday and I Already Saw It to check it out. If you get something today please email me with your order number and I’ll add an extra 221 Moosejaw Rewards Points to your account. This works just for the specific shirts featured in the section.

Very tough TV night last night. The boys in my house wanted to watch the Tigers, Pistons, Wings and Idol. The girls wanted to watch Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

I had almost a full carton of Carvel ice cream last night and it couldn’t have been better. If you’re in Phoenix there’s a great Carvel at the airport.

ssb…three days in a row.

Which US state has the lowest highest point? I feel like I’ve asked this before which means you should definitely get it right. I missed though and that’s why I’m forced to ask the question. Forced may not be the right word but close enough. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Happy. Keith Richards sang lead vocals on Happy off the Exile on Main Street album which peaked at #22 in 1972.

Have the best Wednesday since November 3, 1978.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?