Saturday, May 19, 2007

Someone told me I look like Shawn Brady from Days of Our Lives yesterday. It is the second time someone has said it so I looked him up at imdb.com. Click I don’t care what you look like at all to check the pic. He is one hunk and a half and I don’t look anything like him. I think I look more like a young Herbert Hoover.

I was going to get camouflage shorts and new cool sunglasses but decided not to mostly because I am not cool enough and I have never seen Shawn Brady wear that stuff on Days and, as you know, he is my new mentor when it comes to anything related to local geography.

Granted, when I was a kid growing up on a vineyard in northern California I had no idea crushing grapes would end up making my feet so cute. It happened and there is nothing I can do about it. Guessing Shawn Brady went through the same exact thing.

You would have been better off not having read the remark today, don’t you think?

Major League Baseball’s first night game was played in what city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people with great hair. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was New York.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?