Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sammy Jankis wrote himself endless notes. But he'd get mixed up. I've got a more graceful solution to the memory problem. I'm disciplined and organized. I use habit and routine to make my life possible. Sammy had no drive. No reason to make it work.
-Leonard Shelby, Memento

What is the only type of stone that will float? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people who are really handsome. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this fantastic auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Big Sky, Montana.

Have a relatively decent Sunday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?