Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The point swapping event from yesterday couldn’t have gone better. I’m not quite so sure it was an event.

The Girl got me a massage for my birthday which was in September and I just got the massage last night. I fell asleep for 45 minutes of the 50 minute massage and remember nothing. I told The Girl the massage was amazing and she is just now learning that I basically missed it. The lady might not even have massaged me. I still liked it though. My favorite part was the end of the massage when the lady said something about my energy and aura.

I am very nervous about Idol. Jordin is for sure going to win. The Girl voted for Jordin. Attached is a picture that came in today of two fantastic Moosejaw people with Bucky Covington from Idol. Please click I have no idea who Bucky is to check it out.

Who was the first US President to address a joint session of Britain’s Parliament? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Donald Duck.

Have the most incredible Wednesday of your life. You might as well.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?