Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our MySpace page has a new look. When you’re bored please click I have been out of college for ten years and know nothing about MySpace to check it out. If you’re not a MySpace friend and want to get it going I’ll add 297 Moosejaw Rewards Points to your account for making it happen. Please email me some proof when you’re a Go and I’ll add the points.

I tried to not drink coffee yesterday. I went until about 11am and thought it was the dumbest thing I’ve ever tried to do and what’s the point of suffering (even more) so I am now back to two double espressos a day jic.

If the goal of life is to inspire then why not sing silently from the top of mountains, eat hard boiled eggs with a stranger and gloat about something hardly formidable.
– Anon, The Battle of Actium, 31BC

Who was the first US President to get married in the White House? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Delaware.

Have an incredible Thursday. You might as well, right.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?