Thursday, May 24, 2007

The only parts of Idol I liked last night were Carrie Underwood, Green Day and that Ford ad when they did Cyndi Lauper. Actually, I really only liked the Ford ad.

Big Pistons game tonight. If betting was legal I’d put my house on the Pistons. Please note that if you bet illegally never take my advice. Don’t even take my advice and bet the Cavs because you think I might always lose.

Softball tonight. We’ll win. Like you care.

What horse first won the Triple Crown? If you look this one up you’ll definitely get it right. Actually, that might not be true. I’ll stop talking about it though. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Reagan.

Have a pretty good Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?