Monday, May 21, 2007

No one likes a dream or déjà vu story and you should only tell those stories to people who want to like you less.

Please assume this story is an exception to the rule listed above because its significance supersedes all rules. I was standing by the sink this morning cleaning my cereal bowl which, by the way, happens to be totally inappropriate even though I’m a wonderful dishwasher and I didn’t exactly have déjà vu…I actually had a doubla vu which, technically, is déjà vu about having déjà vu. Needless to say, I was quite alarmed and immediately called my orthodontist.

Sorry you had to read that.

Big Pistons game tonight.

What was the name of the first spacecraft to leave the solar system? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Senate.

Have the best Monday since January 22nd.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?