Thursday, May 31, 2007

My team lost in Badminton yesterday. There is nothing worse. I spent most of the day sulking after the loss. Now what do you do…just sit there and watch everyone else play? I wasn’t nearly aggressive enough during the match, I waited for the birdie to come to me and I abandoned my serve too early. Needless to say I am sick about it. I would like to formally apologize to my teammate, Carrie.

Carrie – I feel I wasn’t nearly aggressive enough during the match, I waited for the birdie to come to me and I abandoned my serve too early. Needless to say I am sick about it. For all this and for everything else terrible I have ever done I apologize.

Softball tonight and I plan to make up for everything by hitting for the cycle and getting at least two web gems at short.

Thanks for hearing me out today. I feel no better.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
-Vince Lombardi

According to baseball legend, who hit the longest home run in the history of baseball? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Roger Clemons.

Have a really, really good Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?