Friday, May 18, 2007

Is it just me or does every new license plate in Michigan begins with the letter B? This is quite disturbing 1984-style. If you’re not driving in Michigan please pretend you didn’t read that sentence.

People are still emailing me about the remark question I got wrong a couple days ago. On Wednesday I told many of you the answer was Delaware. Based on your feedback and a few websites I changed the answer to Florida mid-day. After thinking about the entire situation for a day and, because of changing topographies in the world, I believe Delaware is still right. I feel much better about myself now.

Okay, now I don’t feel better about myself. Why do I always have to be right? I’ll be talking to my analyst about the entire affair as soon as possible.

I still haven’t seen The Departed or Babel.

That’s all.

The Queen Mary’s destination on her first voyage was what country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Grover Cleveland.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?