Monday, May 14, 2007

I won my first badminton match on Friday but I was awful. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever been worse at anything. My partner, Carrie, was the best player ever.

The Girl’s sister spells everything she says instead of actually talking. I actually think it is rather efficient. Actually.

On Mother’s Day yesterday my mom revealed that when I was little they sent me away with a dragon named Simon to learn the art of chair building in cold climates.

Finally, the ice cream cake we had at Mother’s Day was, without question, the best dessert ever made in history. I ate at least half of the cake.

If you didn’t receive the Mother’s Day card we sent out and you need something for Father’s Day please let me know and I’ll email it to you.

ssb

What was Reagan's last Hollywood role before entering politics? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was pumice.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?