Saturday, May 12, 2007

I heard the song Macarthur Park by Donna Summer last night. I will never get over the lyrics and will mention on the Daily Remark every time I hear it until I am fired. Communism doesn’t work because you can’t stifle the Survival of the Fittest. In the same manner I can’t help myself from making mention of Macarthur Park. I will discuss it with my analyst asap. Please note that I don’t know anything about anything.

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh, no!

Today’s question comes from Ryan. Last year Ryan built the wagon that Tony Blair gave to his grandkid for Halloween. According to the British tabloids it is not Ryan’s fault that the kid ended up being a horrible race car driver but that he was responsible for Tony Blair’s great tan. Which ski resort in the Lower 48 boasts the most vertical feet of skiable terrain? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes by ladies who I have met. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply. Also, all of that stuff I said about Ryan is made up and I have no clue why I wrote it.

Yesterday’s answer was London, England in 1876. It was called "The Glacierium."

Have the seventeenth best Saturday of your entire life.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?