Thursday, May 10, 2007

How come avocados and guacamole turn brown so quickly? Why can’t they fix that? Might be a nice topic for your Daily Remark group discussion.

Second softball game of the year tonight. If you don’t know about the offer I made yesterday and you have absolutely nothing better to do please click on yesterday’s remark to check it out?

I forgot to have ice cream last night. I bet something awful will happen to me today. I actually don’t believe in a jinx but I do believe in a streak. Who cares what I think?

How many states have the cardinal for their state bird? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Chuck Berry.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?