Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The home page today is pretty good. Please don’t look at it.

Sometimes I don’t even want ice cream before I go to bed but I eat it anyway just in case.

I call friends on the actual phone so infrequently that when I do call and no one picks up I have to follow up the call with an email or text just to say the call wasn’t an emergency. I don’t think the previous sentence makes sense. Who cares?

I joined girl’s lunch yesterday. Maybe it’s Girl’s Lunch. I wasn’t invited but I happened to have been around the table. I think my contributions were quite valuable and, although I haven’t been invited back just yet, I would be surprised if any invitation isn’t on the way. Please see www.exclusivegirlslunchatmoosejaw.org for more information. Please note that if you click that url you’ll go nowhere.

ssb…again.

Today’s question comes from Dr. Cheese MD. You may know the doctor from stealing my turkey sandwich in college or yelling at me for partying while he was studying for exams freshman year or from me canceling plans on him so I could watch the Final Four a few weeks ago. Here we go… What was the first Rolling Stones Top 40 song that did not feature Mick Jagger on lead vocals? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Killers.

Have an incredible Tuesday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?