Saturday, May 05, 2007

Has everyone seen our home page? Please click I already saw your home page and I am tired of being directed back to your site to check it out. We posted it immediately after receiving our invitation to Cami’s graduation party. If you had sent us some sort of invite maybe you’d get a home page that millions of people would see too. Millions is not made up either. At least I don’t think it is.

I am no longer angry about softball. I am just not happy about it.

When I was a young boy growing up in Auckland I enjoyed nothing more than racing a scorpion that lived in our backyard. His name was Roy. Just joking. According to Wikipedia scorpions are conspicuously absent from New Zealand.

Which US state first required license plates on cars? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer the auto-reply will include quotes from three people who live in the state that is the answer. I can’t imagine anything more enticing. So, if you want the auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was an iceberg.

Have the most incredible Saturday since last Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?