Monday, May 28, 2007

Happiest Memorial Day ever. I had something significant to say today and I can’t remember what it was.

Tough Pistons loss last night.

I saw a rainbow yesterday. This is what I said to myself…”A rainbow. It’s pretty.”

Three more days until softball. We’re 2-2 right now. My on base percentage is .750 but I can barely hit it past the pitcher. I hope to be getting some pointers from coach today and I expect to hit for the cycle on Thursday. Why is this important for you to know you may ask? Well, on this date in 1957 the Dodgers and Giants were given the go ahead to move to California and while I was trying to figure out a way to add some importance to our softball game I came across this fact on Wikipedia and thought there was enough synergy to mention it especially because of that other thing.

I believe I have taken up enough space today.

The band The Detours eventually changed their name to __________ and became one of the world’s most influential rock bands. Please fill in the blank. Everyone loves a fill in the blank question especially on Memorial Day. Today is an auto-reply day and in addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four very special quotes by people who don’t really exist. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Ray Harroun.

Have an amazing rest of Memorial Day.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?