Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Girl was out of town the past two days. It was awful. I spent most of my time cleaning the house or thinking about cleaning the house. Actually, I really just cleaned the kitchen counters over and over again. The house smells like bleach and I am positive I ruined everything.

First softball game of the year tomorrow. Please remember the whole deal I made yesterday regarding the discount deal thing for my poor performance. Or don’t.

It’s way too early to know what I’m wearing for Halloween so please stop asking.

Today’s question comes from Stephanie. In April, Stephanie was named Rookie of the Year in Nascars under 15 circuit. That’s not true. Actually, it may be true but as far as I know I made it up. Michigan has more of something than all of Europe? What is the something? Your hint is that it is not cars or factories or bugs but it is something that lives. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was a smack.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?