Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Girl is lactose intolerant or something close to that so she can’t have any dairy. When I order for her at Starbucks I am now instructed to say that if you use regular milk instead of soy my girlfriend is going to die.

Here is a play about that previous note…

Bill from Alaska: Why would anyone possibly care about what you order at Starbucks or how you order it?
Laurie: I am sick of you telling your terrible stories.
Cami: I liked Trapper until I graduated. Now I’m over it.
Sarah from Columbus: You are awesome Trapper.

The first Olympics held in the US were held in what city? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Who.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?