Sunday, May 06, 2007

Courtney: Darcy thinks she should get captain 'cause her dad pays for everything.
Whitney: He should use some of that money to buy her a clue.

-Bring It On, imdb.com

According to the record books, who was the first person to run a mile in under four minutes? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four movie quotes from someone who once talked about running. Please note that he wasn’t talking to me. Actually, it was about jogging not running. More specifically, it was about yogging… with a silent G. I’ll stop typing now. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply. Now, I’ll stop typing.

Yesterday’s answer was New York

Have a good Sunday. Not great.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?