Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We have the best contest ever this month. Please click I don’t think I’ve ever gone an entire day without wearing a hat to check it out.

The past two nights I was able to have my ice cream and Lucky Charms in bed and leave the bowl on the bed side table as opposed to being so compulsive that I had to get the bowl right into the dishwasher. I think this means my life has taken a turn which I’m actually uncomfortable with so I am already starting to obsess about garbage day tomorrow. Do people say bed side table? Please don’t answer that.

Paragraph Three simply to take up space and get attention to help fill some void.

Paragraph Four to help frame paragraph three appropriately.

The first woman to serve in a President's cabinet did so under whose administration? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Alabama in 1968.

Have the best Tuesday of the rest of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?