Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today is the last day to get up to 70% off lots of different Moosejaw stuff. Actually, tomorrow may be the last day. Please click I have never used an umbrella for my own benefit unless you consider holding an umbrella for a girl I wanted to go to france with using it for my own benefit to check it out.

This is my last Road House question. So sorry about it. In the movie Road House, Dr. Clay’s glasses, car and checkered dress were all the same color. What color were they? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bonnie’s Diner.

Have the best Thursday of all times.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?