Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is a true story…someone told me I looked handsome yesterday. However, it wasn’t handsome like you’re a hunk and a half like Hasselhoff or Josh Hartnett or Freddy from Scooby Doo or Randall Pink Floyd. It was more like you’re not handsome but you look better than usual. It must have been the tight jeans or sparkle shirt.

The current home page is stunning and the promotion is decent if you need a pack. Please click I have no interest seeing your home page to check it out.

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
-Albert Einstein

In the movie Road House, what song does Carrie Ann sing with Jeff Healy? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was New York in 1790. Really, the answer was just New York.

Have an incredible Tuesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?