Saturday, April 14, 2007

Someone told me that I wear my jeans too tight.

I was reading last night and enjoying my book but I hadn’t checked email in a while. For a moment I considered continuing to read and leaving my email for a little while and then I decided I was weak and that life is about suffering and sacrifice and run-on sentences and I checked my email. Who cares?

I can’t remember the last day I didn’t have an oreo flurry from McDonalds.

Which US President cast the first veto? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Presidents who didn’t cast the first veto as well as a copy and paste from the January 22nd Daily Remark. Please note, the Daily Remark that day was particularly boring. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Athens, Greece.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?