Monday, April 02, 2007

My back always hurts after I run because I don’t stretch enough. So, I usually ask The Girl to step on my back. It takes about ten seconds and is about as much effort as walking. Last night The Girl wouldn’t step on my back. At first I was upset but now I feel like she took a step for all women who have been subjected to the same effortless ten seconds and I support her decision. We will be organizing some sort of march on Carson City, Nevada in the very near future. Please look forward to more details soon.

Who was the first British Prime Minister to speak to the Irish Parliament? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was A Study in Scarlet.

Have the most amazing Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?