Friday, April 20, 2007

My all natural sleeping pills don’t work anymore. Chemicals were invented for a good reason.

My blackberry broke 33 days after I bought it. Even though the people at the Cingular store agreed the new phone was broken they wouldn’t give me a new one because the in-store warranty only lasts a month. The manager even told me he sometimes extends the policy by a day but never two days. I told him he was right and left the store. Now I have to wait for Cingular to send me a new phone. Can you hardly?

A friend of mine made up a song about a goat. It starts something like... There’s a goat, goat, goat in my kitchen, in my bathroom, in my bedroom on my lawn. It’s a very good song.

What dead celebrity earns more money than any other? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will list every color I can think of that starts with the letters BL as well as a poem about the napkin from Madrid . Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Taiwan.

Have an amazing Saturday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?