Thursday, April 26, 2007

I’m giving away 500 Moosejaw Rewards Points with any Moosejaw JK tee today and tomorrow. Please click I sleep no more than three hours a night during the NBA and NHL Playoffs and I capitalize Playoffs to check it out.

After you place your order forward me your order number and I’ll add the Moosejaw points and confirm to you. That’s all.

Anon thought I could not tell the difference between a new and an old box of Lucky Charms so I did a taste test last night. I am pleased to announce that I got it right nine out of ten times and the one miss is under protest because of that other thing.

What was the name of Harvard University before the name was changed to Harvard? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Rasheed Wallace.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?