Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I watched Bill Maher On Demand last night and decided that I wanted to do something more productive with my time such as raise my voice about something that is wrong with the world. I had at least six ideas. This morning I decided all of that was a bad idea and that my potential contributions could only make the world dumber.

I am going to make Gatorade popsicles tonight.

I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead.
-Samuel Goldwyn

Is it I watched Bill Maher On Demand last night or I watched Bill Maher on On Demand last night? Please don’t answer that.

In the movie Road House, what is the name of the diner where Dalton and Dr. Clay have their first date? The answer is not the Double Deuce. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Knock on Wood.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?