Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I threw up no less than 1,000 times last night. There is nothing worse than the gritty throw up feeling on your teeth after throwing up except maybe for throwing up. I have the flu. I am miserable. Why isn’t there medicine for the flu? Please don’t answer that.

The following is from Roger…I promised him I would include this remark the first time I threw up over 100 times in one night. Here we go…I just realized that tonight was the first time in 3 years that ive had the hiccups.... i dont know why but it is imperative that this be in the daily remark tomorrow.... best idea.

Where was Beethoven when he died? We’re looking for the city. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Hamlet in 1949. Really the answer was just Hamlet.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?