Saturday, April 28, 2007

I have never test driven a car.

I got a kink (or something like a kink) in my neck and I can barely move. I have a heating pad on right now which is nice. Someone told me it is stress related which I believe because The Girl is out of town and I am getting no attention from anyone.

I have to go to a breakfast with humans tomorrow. Ruins the entire day today.

I*4

Who made the first telephone call? Today is an auto-reply day which is quite exciting considering it is the last Saturday of the month. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who may have been born in April. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Ben Hur.

Have an amazing Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?