Monday, April 16, 2007

I asked The Girl’s sister if she just wanted to chill sometime. No work, none of her kids… just some time to hang and get to know each other a little better. She said No.

We are in the midst of our second Hold ‘em tournament at Moosejaw. I made it to the final table. I made it last time too. It’s all about the sunglasses.

I find that sometimes, when you think about love too much you can become blinded by the mere scent of a tingly conditioner.

How many times do I have to tell you… I want spicy mustard on my sandwich not plain yellow mustard.

The US Supreme Court convened for the first time in what city? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was three… Atlanta, Chicago and LA. The other two cities are London and Tokyo

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?