Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am making my coffee exclusively in a french press now. The coffee tastes about one thousand times better than in a normal coffee pot and I have a feeling the girls are going to be draped all over me when they hear about it.

Someone at Moosejaw posted a picture of a dead cat on our MySpace page. I didn’t see the picture but we got lots of complaints. Interestingly, I imagine if the cat wasn’t dead fewer people would have complained.

My advice for today is to take everything as a compliment and to not take any advice from anyone.

Idol was very good last night.

#5

I could not have been any worse at our first softball practice last night.

Today’s question comes from Chris who works in the Birmingham Moosejaw and was recently named the fourth best jouster at his knight club. Needless to say everyone at Moosejaw is quite proud. Who holds the NBA record for most technical fouls in one season? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Dan Rather.

Have an amazing Wednesday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?