Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am better. Who cares? After throwing up 9,000 times I will never have Chinese food again.

For the first time since I was beat up by some local ruffians in tenth grade I am running low on Daily Remark questions. If you have anything interesting can you please email it my way?

This is a boring remark. At my old job they made us dance with a little crab when we were boring. The crab’s name was Hickory and he was a wonderful dancer.

Who patented the washing machine? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Vienna, Austria in 1927.

Have an alright Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?