Monday, April 09, 2007

How does a cold know to get worse at night than during the day? Please don’t answer that.

I saw the girl who I frenched for the first time last night. It was in sixth grade and I was dressed as He-Man and all of that is true except for that I didn’t really see her last night. Someone I was with did mention her name though.

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about what I can do to contribute to a better world.

The last scene in Swingers changed my life. I can’t explain why though.

Entourage is too short.

911 was first employed in what state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was George Bernard Shaw.

Have a decent Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?