Friday, April 27, 2007

The Girl and I have lived together for almost five years. I just added napkins to the napkin holder thing for the first time. It wasn’t so bad.

I have a new betting theory for baseball betting. So far I am 0-1 using the theory. If it works I’ll tell you what it is. Betting isn’t legal. I only bet for fun.

If there is ever anything wrong with you, either mentally or physically, drink more coffee. I prefer espresso. That’s my advice for today. Also, as always, please never listen to anything anyone tells you about anything.

What film received the most Academy Awards before being tied by Titanic in 1998? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was rather controversial and I’d rather not get into it. I wouldn’t blame you for liking me even less than usual.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?