Monday, April 23, 2007

Entourage is too short. I’m about 1.73 meters. If you see anyone that height wearing a navy blue Moosejaw hat please assume it’s me and whip a nerf football at me as hard as you can.

Please assume I am not responsible for any possible harm that could come to anyone you throw anything at (even though had I put a period after the ‘at’ ten words ago this sentence would have ended in a preposition).

For no reason whatsoever we had breakdancers perform at our shop in Birmingham, Michigan over the weekend. I haven’t seen anything funnier since we had a mime perform in all the shops.

Section Four to take up space in a world marked by too few wrinkled pants.

Who won the first Masters golf tournament? This one will be really easy to get if you look it up but someone posed the question to me and I missed it so I am forced to use it. Today is a special surprise auto-reply day because I’m out of town. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Arnold Palmer, one quote from Jack Nicklaus, one quote from Tiger Woods and one quote from Paul Revere. The quotes are relatively boring but please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply if you have nothing better to do.

Yesterday’s answer was New York and Boston in 1884.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?