Thursday, April 12, 2007

A couple Saturdays ago The Girl and I canceled plans so I could watch the Final Four. Last night The Girl asked if the people we canceled our plans with were mad. I explained that I didn’t know because I hadn’t talked to them. When I went on to explain that I had canceled plans via email and had no communication whatsoever since then The Girl lowered me from a four to a three in her book of how much she likes me. Please note all rankings in the book are out of seven.

Dear friend who we canceled plans with so I could watch the Final Four,
There can be zero chance you care but I am sorry to your girlfriend and your family.

Before US Senators were elected by popular vote who chose each states senators? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Carmel, California.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?