Saturday, April 07, 2007

The barista person at Starbucks this morning made eye contact with me for a really long time. It was a boy. I suppose he’s probably saying the same thing about me right now. Maybe not.

The Girl told me I should get my haircut because it will actually grow better if I do. I have heard that before. How does the root of the hair and my brain know the end of my hair got cut? Please don’t answer that and, more importantly, don’t believe anything anyone tells you about anything ever including this.

What president made the first radio broadcast from the White House? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a story about the race car, the restaurant and the bourgeoisie. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Santa Anna.

Please have a busy morning, a wonderful afternoon and a decent evening.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?