Monday, April 30, 2007

1. Did anyone see Bill Maher Friday night? Please don’t answer that. Please note, however, that when The Girl breaks up with me I’ll be calling Jamie Tarabay. She was one of the guests and I think she would like me. Or, maybe it’s that I would like her. Or, maybe I like her. You are way better off watching the show than looking for a pic of her online. The pictures do her no justice.

2. For the first time ever I left and drove to work without my lap top. Something is definitely wrong with me. Guessing it has something to do with Jamie Tarabay liking me. I called my analyst for an emergency meeting. More to come.

3. Number three jic.

4. First softball game of the year in three days.

Which US state first imposed a tax on cigarettes? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Paul McCartney.

Have a decent Monday please.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?