Saturday, March 17, 2007

We have a section on our MySpace page called We Couldn’t Think of What to Call this Section Section. We basically post something relatively interesting every day. I came close to making note of the section when we posted a picture of a squirrel dressed up like Uncle Sam holding a beer but I am pleased that I waited for this picture. I am certain the fact that I find it entertaining will mean that you won’t like it so I recommend skipping it entirely. Also, I believe my analyst would see the picture and remind me that I need to make myself feel better by making fun of other people. If you’re still interested please click here to check it out and click here here to link to our MySpace page.

Who was the President when the amendment limiting a President to no more than two terms was passed? Fortunately, today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include two presidential quotes and one quote about a tree. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this exciting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Bob Hope.

Have an amazing Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?