Thursday, March 29, 2007

We are in the middle of the second Hold ‘Em tournament at Moosejaw.com. I won my first round. I got really lucky and beat a better player. I forgot to wear the hoody I typically wear when I play. So, I’m definitely not going to wear the hoody next time I play and I think this could be a life changing moment.

I don’t particularly like cream cheese but, for the sake of maintaining tradition, I have cream cheese on my bagel at every Michigan tailgate. The cream cheese has not been particularly positive for Michigan so perhaps it doesn’t have an effect on the game.

Maybe making the dice add up to seven so I can fight the seven doesn’t make me a better craps player especially considering I almost always lose.

Perhaps putting a little paprika in my hair doesn’t give me more energy.

Perhaps taping my pinky to my thumb on my left hand every time I fly doesn’t keep the plane in the air.

Maybe sleeping with a glock under my pillow doesn’t keep thieves away.

Maybe driving with swords sticking out of my back window doesn’t keep me from getting car jacked.

Sorry you had to read all that. A couple of these are real. The sword thing being one of them.

According to my people what is the oldest marathon in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was T.

Have a decent rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?