Friday, March 23, 2007

Our dishwasher makes a terrible beeping noise when it is done doing the dishes. There are many times I let it beep for an hour instead of walking ten feet to turn it off. It is actually beeping as I type this. Now I am not getting up strictly out of principal. I bet the dishwasher is calling his friends right now. Or, her friends.

I stopped biting my nails because Lebron looks terrible when he does it. Sorry for being so mean to Lebron.

The last time someone said I was cute was about two months ago.

If you haven’t seen our current promotion it is worth checking out. Click on the Home Page and then click through to see the Mini Executive. I recommend reading the Product Info too.

My earliest memory is being in a fort. According to my analyst it is likely that in some past life I was a scoundrel of some sort. Really, I just wanted to say scoundrel and the fort thing seemed to be a wonderful fit.

I like the words mosaic, onslaught and nuance. Who cares?

Where did John Lennon and Yoko Ono get married? We are looking for a place such as London but the answer isn’t London. Or, maybe it is. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?