Monday, March 19, 2007

I got the new Blackberry 8800. It is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I still can’t get the email to work. I spent no less than three hours on hold with Cingular yesterday before I hung up. Three hours is not an exaggeration even though exaggeration is a difficult word to spell.

I always fall asleep for about five minutes when an airplane is taking off. Please note this happens when I am on the plane as opposed to some sort of narcolepsy when any plane takes off.

The Girl and I are taking her nephew to something called Go Diego Go. I have no idea what Diego is. I’m guessing its chickens fighting to the death in dark alleys. Perhaps set to the music of Bye Bye Birdie. Needless to say I’m looking very forward to it.

Who was the only US president to never have a wife? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Wings.

Have a good Tuesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?