Sunday, March 25, 2007

I was shopping for my wife Bonnie. I buy most of her clothes and Mrs Pearl was in the same shop! And it just was an accident you know, we started talking... about panty hose, she was saying... whatever that's not the point of the story but what the point is is that through this accidental meeting... it's like a Hitchcock movie you know where you're thrown into a rubber bag and put in the trunk of a car, you find people. You find them. Something, is is it karma? Maybe. But we found him, that's the important thing. And I got Bonnie a wonderful pantsuit.
-Corky St. Clair, Waiting for Guffman, imdb.com

According to my people what film won the first Best Animated Picture Academy Award? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include a poem about a kitchen. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Rick Pitino.

Have an okay rest of Sunday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?