Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I got a new pair of Etnies. So far, nine people have told me something along the lines of…

1. You are not cool enough to wear them.
2. You don’t wear them right.
3. It is such an obvious cry for help and attempt to regain your youth.
4. You can’t wear them with those pants.
5. You laced them up wrong.
6. You are too old to wear those.

Tournament begins again tomorrow. Here are my picks if you’re bored. Definitely bet against me. Betting is illegal so only bet for fun please.

Memphis +3
Kansas -9
UCLA -3
Vanderbilt +7.5

What ancient building inspired the Jefferson Memorial in Washington DC? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.
Yesterday’s answer was James Buchanan. The question was…who was the only US president to never have a wife?

Have the most fantastic Wednesday of your life.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?