Friday, March 02, 2007

I got a crown yesterday. It was great. The dentist I go to has turned the notion of going to the dentist into something very positive. There is never a second wait, they take your jacket when you walk in, you get a flat screen TV or a stereo to enjoy in the dentist chair as well as a remote to control the massager in the chair. All of that is before the nitrous. I am not making any of this up and I am doubling my candy intake starting today.

Who was born Richard Starkey? If you look it up you'll definitely get it. I missed it. Who cares about me? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was President Teddy Roosevelt.

Have the best Friday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?