Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am back to shaking other human’s hands or giving some sort of high five (which doesn’t necessarily have to be high) instead of doing any fist pound type of thing. However, I am carrying Purell with me everywhere and offering it to anyone who really didn’t want to shake my hand. My goal is to somehow ruin everything.

I think I would try to be friends with Simon Cowell. I feel like he would say that I was trying too hard if I was on American Idol. I was going to say Idol instead of American Idol but I didn’t like the way it sounded.

Whoever invented the diamond business really fooled the world, don’t you think?

What treaty ended the Mexican-American War? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Pantheon.

Have an incredible Thursday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?