Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Girl wants to get a king-sized bed. That’s a sure sign that she ends it within the month. I predict she has a new boyfriend by the end of May. I see him as a Fabio-type dripping in beautiful gold chains and medallions. I’ll probably be destitute, living in Reno, dealing blackjack and calling keno.

I flunk English, I'm outta here. I gotta get a job, and you know what that means. That's right, they start me at the drive-up window and I gradually work my way up from shakes to burgers, and then one day my lucky break comes: the french fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I'm supposed to start some men come by in a black Lincoln Continental and tell me I can make a quick 300 just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail I'm 36 years old. Living in a flop house. No job. No home. No upward mobility. Very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner and why? Because you wouldn't help me in English.
-Gib, The Sure Thing, imdb.com

What was the first letter Vanna White turned on the Wheel of Fortune? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was George Washington.

Have the best rest of Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?