Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Girl and I have a great new rule. You are only allowed three complaints a day. Any complaint in excess of three results in a two minute massage for the other person. Fewer than three complaints results in getting massaged for two minutes. So, if The Girl complains five times today and I complain once I get an eight minute massage. I predict this lasts no more than a day. Probably not even a day.

Approximately how long did Lincoln’s Gettysburg address speech last…2 minutes, 4 minutes or 6 minutes? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was John Glenn.

Have the most amazing Thursday you’ve ever had please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?