Friday, March 30, 2007

The Girl and I had dinner plans tomorrow night which is an obvious conflict with the Final Four. In a rare moment of total self-interest I canceled plans regardless of the consequences.

Actually, it isn’t really a rare moment of self-interest. Rather, it is a rare instance where the guilt of temporarily ruining everyone’s plans will eventually be outweighed by my joy of being able to watch the games and considering there are only about ten good events all year and this is one of them I made the move. The joy.

Everyone hates me and I hope to be over it tomorrow.

What’s the longest bone in the human body? I’m a human. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Boston Marathon.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?