Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Emergency... I am folding the rags that lay on our counter differently now. I used to do four folds vertically and then have the two ends of the rag meet in the middle for one final horizontal fold. I am now doing a tri-fold vertically before the horizontal fold which results in more of a square as a final result instead of a rectangle which was listed as ‘yesterday’s news’ in the March issue of the Today’s OCD Magazine. I believe the tri-fold will save me about a hundred hours a year.

According to my people, where was crack cocaine first developed? I will be gone today so today is a very special Tuesday auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote about a piece of paper, one quote about a car and one quote about carpet. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this wonderful auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the US.

Have an okay Tuesday but assume that you’re okay is better than your next door neighbor’s pretty good day. Or don’t do that at all.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?